Posts on My Other Blog - "When Inside Voices Come Out"

Join the Cause - or Donate Today

Monday, April 5, 2010

O Blog, How I have Missed You

Well, it is about time! It has been a very busy two weeks that have kept me away from my blogs - and there are so many things going around in my head that I hope I have the strength in my arms to put down here in print.

Now where were we when we were last together? Ah yes, I had just made it into the 270's region and had stepped into a new frontier. Well, my progress has continued and I have reached the last bastion of the 70's with my most recent weight reading as 270.2lbs. Only a day or so before I will cross that new frontier and enter the 260's. Wow, haven't been that slim since some time last century.

Ok, so news updates. I received 60 packets of information on children that are in need of sponsorship through Compassion International. If you are seriously interested in sponsoring please drop me a not back on this blog - I know that Heather couldn't wait and has already begun sponsoring her child. It is going to be an amazing next few weeks as the reality hits the road and people step forward to rescue a life. It is going to be an awesome month.

Saturday April 17th will be our FAMILY FUN NIGHT at Mt Oak when we want to invite everyone to come out and have a good time playing carnival games and learning more about child sponsorship. On Sunday April 18th at our 8:45 and 10:30am services we will spend our time together hearing more about Compassion and of course, there will be an opportunity to sign up and sponsor a child.

This is the time when I really want to encourage people to step up and talk about sponsorship to their friends and lets get these kids taken care of.

I will write a new blog about a new training experience that I took on tonight - Body Pump! I have never met Les Mills (the guy who came up with Body Pump and RPM) but after this evening's session I am sure that he must be wanted in many countries for crimes against people's muscles. I ache - but you need to check back tomorrow to read about that.

This quick post - a reminder to get the kids sponsored.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment