Posts on My Other Blog - "When Inside Voices Come Out"

Join the Cause - or Donate Today

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Great Sponsorship Challenge

Sponsor a Child
So, regular visitors to this site will notice that I exchanged the Compassion International banner from the top of the page with a GREAT SPONSORSHIP CHALLENGE picture.  This picture is also a link to my Sponsorship page. How cool is that

The Great Sponsorship Challenge is a new web site that Compassion International have set up where people, like me, who are trying to inspire other folk to sponsor kids can go and register to sponsor a child and know that their sponsored child will count against the appropriate challenge. I set my self a goal of getting 210 sponsors and so far I know of 1 who started already, but many others who are interested in sponsoring children.

If you attend Mt Oak Fellowship then you will have the chance to sponsor kids on Saturday April 17th and Sunday April 18th if you attend our FAMILY FUN NIGHT (Saturday) or church services (Sunday).

If you DO NOT attend Mt Oak, or you know you wont be able to attend either of the two dates in April then you can now go to my Sponsorship Challenge Site and select a child and begin the process of rescuing a child from poverty.

What an amazing opportunity we have to change the world, one life at a time.

So, what say ye?

Is it time to save a life and rescue a child? Sign up today.


No comments:

Post a Comment