Posts on My Other Blog - "When Inside Voices Come Out"

Join the Cause - or Donate Today

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Life's Sound Track - According to My Wife

We were driving to drop our girls off to their schools yesterday morning and this song came on the radio. I had not really heard it before and it sounded like the normal Christian radio station play list. My beautiful wife Julie, who was sitting beside me, looked at me and said, "If there were a sound track playing for everyone's life, this song would be your sound track."

The song was by Josh Wilson and called "I Refuse". You can check it out here."I Refuse"

I was jolted into listening to the lyrics to see what sort of sound track my life would have according to my wife. She is a smart woman and I think that she was probably right.

What song is the sound track to your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment