Posts on My Other Blog - "When Inside Voices Come Out"

Join the Cause - or Donate Today

Thursday, January 14, 2010

One Week Down - So Where Are We?


Greetings FAT man followers. We have reached the second week of my challenge and things are progressing pretty nicely. This week however has been an upside down food week as our church has been fasting all week and I have been drinking water since Saturday night. I have had a little honey in hot water, cos lets face it, hot water is nasty on its own.

When you restrict your calorie intake the body searches for sources of fuel and you burn fat, when you obliterate your calorie intake your body goes into starvation mode and actually stores fat. However, spending the week fasting and praying was much more important that worrying what fuel source my body would choose to burn.

This phase of 210 in 2010 is all about publicity - at least all about reaching out to as many people as possible to try to inspire them to either sign up to sponsor a child or to pledge $100. I have been blessed by the numbers that have joined the cause at 210 in 2010 Cause and even more blessed by the $225 that have been donated already. I know it is early days yet but I am urging all of my friends to inspire their friends to not just join the cause but to participate in it.

Next week begins a lot of very hard work for me as I begin to drop the pounds and hopefully a little work for all of you as you recruit more people to join the cause. You can add the link to this blog and the link to the cause at the bottom of your e-mails as part of your signature. So every time you send an e-mail the people you write to have a link to see how they can make a difference.

Thank you for joining, lets go get some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment